Thursday, October 15, 2009

Bloggers' Quilt Festival


I love this quilt. This is a "Square Within a Square" queen size quilt that I made in January 2009. It is mostly LakeHouse Dry Goods Fabrics. I love the fabrics. Thanks Holly Holderman for designing such a great line of lovely fabrics.

9 comments:

  1. YOur quilt is beautiful and so are all your photographs! I'm enjoying reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cornflowers? Such pretty blues and your use of scale and pattern is really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lovely, comforting-looking quilt.
    Thank you for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very soothing color combination- very pretty quilt.
    You are a lovely photographer- love your beautiful header.

    Regards,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. slowly making my way through the quilt festival entries. I love your beautiful blue quilt. So pretty. Like your blog header too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! The colors are wonderful together and the patern is inticate without being overwhelming. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is beautifully put together and the quilting looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely quilt. The colors are perfect! In Alaska you NEED a quilt. ; ) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete