This is a quick baby quilt I threw together when I ran out of things to do at a quilt retreat recently. It is made from a Moda charm square pack of the "Objects of Desire" line. If you click on the picture you will see an enlargement of the high heeled shoes on the border. The backing is the light ivory version of the same print. I love the colors.
Friday, October 30, 2009
Stiletto
This is a quick baby quilt I threw together when I ran out of things to do at a quilt retreat recently. It is made from a Moda charm square pack of the "Objects of Desire" line. If you click on the picture you will see an enlargement of the high heeled shoes on the border. The backing is the light ivory version of the same print. I love the colors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment