Wildberry Vines was my very first quilt. It was a BOM that my friend, Carol, talked me into doing with her. I learned soooo much -- like I never want to waste money on a BOM again because I don't like the fabrics they select and I have to substitute too many of them. I learned to do the applique with the little mini iron and starch. That was interesting. I also learned that I LOVE quilting because it feeds my creative urges. How fun this life of quilting has become for me since I did this one in 2001.
Friday, October 16, 2009
Wildberry Vines
Wildberry Vines was my very first quilt. It was a BOM that my friend, Carol, talked me into doing with her. I learned soooo much -- like I never want to waste money on a BOM again because I don't like the fabrics they select and I have to substitute too many of them. I learned to do the applique with the little mini iron and starch. That was interesting. I also learned that I LOVE quilting because it feeds my creative urges. How fun this life of quilting has become for me since I did this one in 2001.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This was your first quilt? Wow!
ReplyDelete