This is just a bunch of scraps I pieced for a backing, but I ended up using something else for the backing. So, I put some flannel on the back of this and quilted it for a baby gift. I was too embarrassed to use it as the backing on the other quilt so I am quite amazed that it looks okay as a quilt. It's amazing how much the quilting and binding enhance it.
Saturday, January 30, 2010
This Week's Baby Quilt
This is just a bunch of scraps I pieced for a backing, but I ended up using something else for the backing. So, I put some flannel on the back of this and quilted it for a baby gift. I was too embarrassed to use it as the backing on the other quilt so I am quite amazed that it looks okay as a quilt. It's amazing how much the quilting and binding enhance it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love this one!!! I'm loving the stripes right now, maybe I'll have to make one of my own. . .
ReplyDelete